sexta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2009

WHY WORRY?


WHY WORRY?


The sceptic said to me one sunny day,
Why the worried look upon your face,
He just smiled and he looked at me,
What will be is going to be,
I said surely you would fight,
For what you believe to be right,
HE said no cos life´s to short,
I said your life has now been bought.



Chorus:
Why worry, he said to me,
Why worry, it was meant to be,
Why worry, he asked me why,
Why worry, cos I don´t want to die.

I see what´s happening and it makes me mad,
I think about it and it makes me sad,
The sceptic sayd that I should not think,
Sit back and le the future sink.

Chorus:
We´ll stand and fight the rot,
Fight for the hopes we have got,
We will stand - not runaway,
And you will thanks us on a future day!


SKREWDRIVER

Decidi por esta música porque adoro a sua letra, espero que sirva para demonstrar a muitos a nossa vontade de lutar e de mudar Portugal!
A esperança nunca morre e a resistência sempre viverá!!!



Cumprimentos

Sem comentários: